Baptiste Heated Power Yoga. At BAPTISTE POWER YOGA SILICON VALLEY, an official Baptiste Affiliate Studio, the environment is designed to challenge, strengthen and renew your body, mind and spirit. All classes are all levels. Everyone is encouraged to have a beginners mindset. Practitioners are led with clear instruction, guided with hands on assists and encouraged to have a playful, and adventurous curiosity in each class. Each class will deliver thought provoking messages, meditation and personal inquiry. Teachers share their experiences and lead from passion and purpose.
Visit baptisteyoga.com for more information on Baptiste Yoga.
Rebecca Bara, Owner of Baptiste Power Yoga Silicon Valley & Baron Baptiste, Founder of Baptiste Yoga
“Having owned Vibe Yoga for the past 5 years, I am excited to bring Baptiste Power Yoga to Silicon Valley, the epicenter of technology. I am seeing more and more people becoming isolated in their jobs and life and I recognize the need for community and connection. My intention in bringing Baptiste Yoga to Silicon Valley is to create a yoga community that is accepting of all, with classes that are challenging yet empowering and leave students transformed into a whole new way of being in their life on and off their yoga mat. BPYSV (Baptiste Power Yoga Silicon Valley) will be a place where people can get connected, create friendships and find transformation in ways and places they did not know were possible and wake up to a whole new way of being. Welcome to a whole new world, the world of Baptiste Yoga!”
- Please register online before your class. ALL class registrations must be done online, there is not a front desk attendant. Click here to register.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to allow time to set up.
If you are running late, please keep in mind we will not be available to let you in five minutes after class begins.
- Please plan to stay through final savasana.
- No cell phones in the yoga studio - really, no cell phones.
- No shoes or personal belongings in the yoga space. Please place your shoes in the lockers or shoe cubbies (where available).
- Be Open: to new possibilities.
- Be Kind: to your fellow students and our team.
- Be Generous: you have the power to make class, each other and our community great.
Looking for more info on the Silicon Valley Baptiste Power Yoga studio or our classes? Check out our FAQ page.